Old January 21st, 2012, 10:09 AM   #47
CThunder-blue
ModMy250.com

Name: Tri

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R, 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenza View Post
Tri,

If possible, can you do this set for me, as well as a price for this list: (Shipped price please)

1 CustomLED tail light (Diodes as free item)
1 CustomLED Blaster-X Control Switch
1 OEM Turn Signal Connectors (1 order = a pair, from CustomLED) - Will these work for fronts? Their ebay listing says it does

My friend says I can have his extra set of turn signals, but they don't have OEM connectors so I'll have to wire it up myself.

Pardon the changes, I was telling him about your sale, and it reminded him of his extra set.
Also, payment will be due on 8 Feb? Or is it sooner?
I'm trying to make sure I have funds allocated for this beforehand.
Hi John,

After reading their operation manual, it looks like the control switch is nothing more than a toggle on/off switch. Anyways, I need to know if anyone else would want some before I can ask if we can get a discount on them. As it is, it would likely be just me buying it at full price and then sending it to you, which I have no problems with. I would need to charge a paypal fee of $.16 to cover it though.

The connectors they sell will work, but I can make the same ones for a little bit less for you.

Price break down:

kit + diode: $106
Brake switch: $5.15
OEM Connectors w/ wiring: $5.50

Total cost: $116.65/ $106 picked up (cash only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walty87 View Post
I have all stock turn signals, if I got the modmy250 front flashing turn signals... would I need a relay or anything?
You would need the relay. Diodes are only if you have front AND rear LED's.

Last futzed with by CThunder-blue; January 22nd, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
CThunder-blue is offline   Reply With Quote