Thread: How I feel...
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #6
KawiKid860
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

Safe riding bro! I'm a little different but same idea. Why freeze my butt off when its 20 degrees out? Why not just take the car? Because riding is so much better than driving, imo, in every way. Only thing driving has over riding to me is extra safety... but honestly the risks of riding don't come close to persuading me a car would be better. In good weather conditions at least, 50-60 degrees out today and sunny, driveway was shaded so still had a thick layer of ice on it, so I carved a path through it and took my bike out. Then went on a random high speed highway ride, even though the wind was blowing me so hard I was leaning the bike really far over fighting to stay in my lane, and getting past 100 riding into the gusts was taking all she had... But it still felt incredible. Riding is always incredible, doesn't matter if I'm exhausted, angry, depressed, super happy, wide awake, in a hurry, whatever! When I'm riding everything else is sort of blurred out, and it's just SO MUCH FUN!!! And riding with my girlfriend is one of the most amazing experiences I've had, taking corners fast getting nice and leaned over, rolling on the throttle, hearing the twin go from a put put to a ggrrrrr to a VVVAAARRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOWWWWWWWWWW (I think thats what it sounds like) or just that nice simple commute to school/workj to wake me up, and the ride home I get to look forward to after. Especially if I'm having a sucky day or something. oh and you know other things like the epic feeling of badassness, and the gas mileage
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote