View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #376
Zombiphone
CVMA/AFM #72

Name: Tiffani

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r (Racebike), 2015 FZ-07(Tourer), 2001 KX65(LOL bike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
So, Zombie...describe to us the emotions running through your body just before the mock race.
Haha, I don't even know where to start. I'm sure you guys who race already know the feelings 10 fold, but after Stuman told me I was doing just fine after he followed everyone for a few laps, I was a lot less nervous and a lot more excited about it.

Then I almost hit Evan gridding up when he suddenly cut in front of me to get a better spot and got a little disoriented.

Then I accidentally gridded one spot too far back and felt kind of foolish and realized I now stood even less of chance and was a little nervous again.

Then I realized the countdown was a quickdraw competition in a videogame and imagined releasing the clutch to be like hitting the A button as soon as the flag dropped- so my heart was probably beating as fast as my tach was indicating.

Then I got a really mediocre start anyways, but all I could think about was how amazing that would be with bikes with similar hp.

Then I lost and felt a little disappointed that I couldn't hang on but still came up with a lot of absurd fantasies in my head of how cool racing for real will be. And then and then and then

March is gonna be so cool
Zombiphone is offline   Reply With Quote