Thread: Fz6r
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #57
ck8go
ninjette.org member

Name: Kate

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250 10' & 05' ninja 636

Fz6r??

So I was going thru some old pictures that I had taken on my phone. I had went to a bike shop once and they had a bike that was aimed at women pearl white paint with purple and pink decals (I hate decals). anyways back to it.. the guy had told me it was an entry level bike and I sat on it with no hope of really touching the ground considering I'm only 5'. and it fit surprisingly, would have fit more with a little lower but it fit. I found the picture of the bike on my phone and was wondering what it was, could see the Yamaha symbol so obviously went there and am concluding that this bike was a FZ6R. 600cc.
Lately I have been worried that I may become bored with my lil 250 but now that I know there is a 600 out there that would fit me I'm feelin better about it. I know some people are hardcore into their brands of things but what are the feelings on this bike, does anyone know people that ride this bike? I'm not thinking of getting one this very moment but when I become more experienced maybe that should be my next? Like I said it's hard to find things that I would feel comfortable on with my height. anyways just throwing it out there hit me back. will post pic.
ck8go is offline   Reply With Quote