View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:51 AM   #771
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
I asked Matt about the rubber intake boots a week ago and he said they are working on a customized boot that'll fit perfectly on both the engine and throttlebody side. No word on when it will be complete but I wouldnt be surprised if it'll take a few weeks.

As for the copper fuel taps, no idea. I'm not using them since I've got a Cali tank but I've also only heard of one guy that had the issue.
Ha that guy was me. The piping for the return line was pretty weak but probably was my fault or the vibrations from the trip the day before. Idk.

And got to remember scattcat is running his bike really rich compaired to most of us so wouldnt be a surprise that he has more gas getting to those boots. Thats why he was getting the popping off throttle boot as well. Cant compair all bc of one. Same for my incident. probably was my fault but i ended up using my CA tank to fix my problems anyways.

Anyways. How is everyones kit doing so far? Anyone try the performance switch?

I tried yesterday since i been having the ecu learn for a long time now. I really didnt notice too big of a difference. Just up high in the rpms but at idle and such seemed like it was getting too much fuel. maybe 1whp