View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #19
Buffalony
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250 "Wasabi", 82 Yamaha xj650j

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTyke View Post
Joe - you are certainly not missing much! I avoid Baltimore if I can... the sad thing is I work in Baltimore... There is not any good riding around baltimore either. If anything I would say going more towards DC/Patomic is where the good roads are in Maryland (disclosing Western Maryland which is boardering West Virginia/PA.

I think PA is a good spot for the North Eastern meet up. (we can also hold it other places next year if that doesn't work out) That way people from really up north can come down and people from the lower still won't have to far to go.

I am good with those dates. I would suggest doing the bulk of activities on Saturday. I can't take to many days off of work and so rather would head up friday. Enjoy Saturday, and head back down Sunday afternoon.

Also are we opening this up to S/O's too that ride other things? If so I might be able to convense Phil to come with me and we can trailer the bikes up.

Are we camping or booking hotel rooms? (this needs to be decided so if we need to get hotel rooms we can do so. Also settling on one where we are all in the same 'area' might be a good idea) I do like the cook out campfire idea but I realize that not everyone is comfortable with the gear on the back of their bikes (but thats what trucks and trailers are for! Though I have none of the gear)

PA does have a lot of fricking mountains
I've never been to the capitol.
I'm ok with camping or getting a room.