View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #6
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

If said good guy was cornered and felt the need to defend himself, that would be a different situation. To what extent he defends himself, that can determine good and bad as well.

Then again, the good guy is a simple matter of point of view. If someone supports one guy, then that guy becomes "good" in his/her eyes, while the other becomes bad, and vice versa.

To me there is no good or bad in a fight, especially when egos are involved. To me two big egos that clash in a physical way, they are both in the wrong, both bad.

I suppose I speak from my own experiences. I try to diffuse the problem with the least amount of physical exertion. That means, I talk my way out of it or if it the other party escalates it to a physical form, I do the minimal amount of work to put a stop to it. It may be a swift kick to the shin, or something like that, but I'll stop the fight and walk away. Fighting isn't worth my time. If they continue to chase after me, I'll go after the weaknesses in the body to put an end to the altercation once and for all.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote