Old March 21st, 2012, 03:34 PM   #20
jmgrande
YEAH! Custom name tag.

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R SE- SOLD to maverick9611

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoW View Post
Congrats for the sticker! Very nice!

About Yoshimura Rearset brackets... I think that my position on the bike is now much better. With my foots a little bit rear, I'm able to adjust my legs better on the tank of bike.
Installing it was very simple. It takes about 2 hours, and I got to take off the left side of motorcycle just to adjust gears pedal.

I think that my position may be better with new clip-ons. I'm interested on Shinto clip-ons, to make my ride position more sport, but it's to expensive buying from here. I'm still thinking about it.
I was looking at them because when I ride I notice pains in my knees, I was hoping the yosh sets and yosh foot pegs would help relieve the issue.

Stay away from Shinto, there is a lot of bad blood between forum members and them. I have never dealt with them personally, but you've been warned. Look at Woodcraft, they seem to be very popular clipons around here.