Thread: Picture Game
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #2281
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattcatt View Post
[IMG]snip[/IMG]

Ninjette next to a Honda CBR 250R
Eleventy-billion points!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Who's butt lane has Akima been down?

Attachment 17690

There were a whole bunch of people sitting in a beer garden watching me take that picture I almost got too scared to take it! They were then all watching me as I pulled off the pavement onto the road. I bet their evil shoulder demons were all hoping I would fall.

Edit: Next challenge:
Your motorcycle near a go kart track. The track must be in the shot.

Extra point if there is a go-kart in the shot.
Two extra points if your bike is on the go kart track.
100 extra points if your riding on the track at the same time as other people on go karts.
1,000,000 extra points if there is also a squirrel in the shot.

I have my settings at 100 posts per page and the only references to points on this page before @ManyCavies were these. Sorry, @ManyCavies, but I don't see how anyone could seriously think that we're serious when "eleventy billion" isn't a real number and someone would need to meet a normal challenge 1 million times just to tie a player meeting @akima's facetious million point challenge.

Once again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
Drew would often offer and award vastly disproportionate amounts of points in that show specifically because they were made up, pointless, and not even tracked.

I've gone back several pages and seen "bonus points" or "extra points" mentioned on every one. This has been going on all along!

Oh! I should also point out that we are offering each other "bonus points" in completely unrelated picture thread that aren't even a game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
* high fives back *

bonus point for purple. Let's see some purple akima

Last futzed with by CZroe; March 29th, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote