View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Crashed my 2fiddy (NSFW as long as Jiggles is on Percoset)

On monday i was practicing doing wheelies on my 250. I had all my cameras set up. My bros gf came over to pick up her dog and I chatted with her for a bit. Then I was going to go to a motorccle store to get some pants or kneepads. about 50 yards down my street this girl pulls out of her driveway to do a uturn without looking. She pulled out so fast I had no time to react. I tried to brake and swerve around her, if she had just looked up and seen me and hit the brakes i wouldnt have hit her. I had all m cameras going, my parents took a look at the footage. I didnt directly tbone her but hit at more of an angle. I immediatly broke my femur and knew i had broken it. girl gets out and says did you not see me!? stupid bitch. Cops told me based on eye witnesses that she is at fault. This happened on monday at 2pm. I went to the hospital and they puut a pin thru my shin to hold my bones apart. i had surgery yesterday, they hollowed out my femur and put a huge pin through it, no cast. they said it will be about 3-6 months recobverty and 12 months till im 100%. I'm super drugged up right now so if this doesnt make alot of sense trhen thats whats going on. When i get a cdhance i will post up videos and pictures. woot!

Link to original page on YouTube.

Here is my bone poking through my pants, felt nice

AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Last futzed with by Jiggles; May 10th, 2012 at 04:11 PM.
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote