View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #112
Mulholland
Garage Monkey

Name: Richard

Motorcycle(s): 03 Ninjette

I did discuss the topic at hand. I clarified what your were struggling to comprehend by explaining it in a more drawn out detailed breakdown. I am pretty sure the $20 he threw out was a hyperbole. I didn't read it as a literal figure a Kawasaki/industry rep gave him personally when he was interviewing them about the forthcoming EFI 250r...

furthermore, I also stated that the cost of the other electronics would obviously still add substancially to the cost of the bike, however I relayed back to you that he was only responding to a previous poster in regards to the cost of the throttle bodies being ~$200 used indicating the cost of an EFI 250r. He was simply showing that any cost difference beween the carb/TB is fairly negligible in the price difference o fhte EFI and carb'd models, were they to bring the 250r with EFI to the US. I am not sure if you failed to read what I had typed out as usual, or if you just felt the need to reiterate what I had already stated to be fact.

It wasn't any off-topic personal attact to break down and point out that you failed to comprehend what was typed, and that if you simply re-read the post perhaps you would better understand what was being discussed. You choose to take offense, I cannot help that.
Mulholland is offline   Reply With Quote