View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #25
Whiskey
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Morgan

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250, 2010 STR 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenaero View Post
This reminds of an incident about a year ago that i witnessed. I was driving home with my wife and daughter after a family vacation north bound on HWY 5 ( the CA autobahn ) when a blue Yamaha sportbike ( FZR1000?) blew past me at the highest speed I had ever seen outside of a racetrack. Definitely over 150mph, traffic usually goes at ~80-85 mph and it made it like we were all standing still. Then about 30 secounds later 2 CHP Crown Vics came past doing about 130mph. About 20 minutes later I see the same bike in the southbound side of the freeway, again followed by the CHP. Finally, about 15 minutes later , the bike screams past us again , followed by 3 CHP cars. I listened to the radio and checked the news for reports about this but never found anything. I guess the rider got away. Crazeee
In a straight line a superbike can outrun a heli, if the rider knew what he was up to & didn't find a checkpoint at the next off-ramp it's a case of ditch the bike somewhere, grab a cab to somewhere busy, switch cabs & report the bike stolen once you're safely home
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote