View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:10 PM   #57
Jono
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jono

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Triumph Street Triple, 2009 KLX250SF, 2003 Suzuki SV650S (Sold), 2006 Ninja 250 (Sold)

@JLinde1339 Ahh I'll take some in a few days. Be patient.

But bad things have happened on this project. Haha.

Update: Last week I took the title of the new frame to the county clerk to get it transferred. Well I couldn't. The title was notarized but the notary didn't put a stamp by his signature so they nice folks at the county clerk wouldn't let me transfer the title in my name. I was unaware that a stamp was needed. If I had known this I wouldn't have bought this freaking frame. But I didn't. So I decided not to somehow find the notary to get the stamp. I figured I would just run into more problems along the way considering my luck.

Today I swapped everything back onto my slightly bent frame. It went much quicker this time. I am quite comfortable with tearing down my ninja now. I am just going to ride the bike the way it is until the end of July when the insurance is up and it is time to renew the registration. At that time I will probably sell the bike as is on CL and will buy either: another pregen 250, a newgen 250, a dual sport, or a supermotard. What ever is out there when I am looking.
Jono is offline   Reply With Quote