View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #113
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahotel View Post
yeah.. I doubt I'll be anywhere near the front for a while. I've got to slowly buy all the trick parts so that I can convince myself that building a 250 is cheaper than racing my 636. Don't want to actually think about what the total # is gonna be.
Keep this in mind: Ted Rich swapped out exhaust and tires and is doing 2:09s. Granted he races AMA but just know the bike is more capable of putting down some fast times stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmented View Post

well.. as legend has it.. I'm on my 2nd weekend on 250's. I'm only 2 seconds off of your pace... I've gained 2 seconds between the first two rounds. so by my calculations and hypothetical mathematics that puts my on your times for Round 3! (if only i could lay off off le cheezeburgerz)
I've reduced my times by 3 R1 and 1 in R2. Nothing to brag about since we're still quite a couple/few seconds behind Rexy but for every 2 seconds per lap you'll be 12 seconds behind by the end of the race. I think that's how I caught up to you from almost dead last to 2nd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino74 View Post
I got Ted Rich's Elaine to battle with. She's going to be racing with the 250 for the rest of the season. I'm hoping by the end of the season, I can hang with with Big D.
How you know? What about Ted? Is he gonna race the rest of the season too?