View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #25
ai4px
ninjette.org sage

Name: Wes

Motorcycle(s): 650r 2009 Vulcan 800 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
I don't know what's so confusing about it. Add it to the cart and you know they have at least one. Why would you need to know how many they have? I've ordered the last one of more than one particular item from NewEnough/MotorcycleGear.com and I didn't know until I saw that it was no longer available in that color and size right after I placed my order. I then received my order. Most recently: Blue/White/Black 2XL Cortech by Tourmaster HDX gloves (I bought the Black/Black/Black ones in 2008). They disappeared from the site after I placed my order but arrived in a couple days because I ordered the last set.
To be fair, yes they kinda answered the question... and if the question had been "how do I know if you have something in stock", the answer they provided wouldda been fine. But the question was "when will the item be back in stock?"

As for me using the term "cryptic", the email I got was a comglomerated mess, what I posted here was as close as they got to answering my question of "when" and only about 1/3 to 1/4 of the text they actually sent me. It was as if they copy pasted several answers into one email. Yes, I didn't show all of that here, shame on me...

Anyway, I haven't ordered from them yet... just not getting a good vibe.
ai4px is offline   Reply With Quote