View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
NE Ohio riders! 'bout time this thread gets made!!

So! I'm home for summer, and it looks like we finally have enough riders for a decent little ride

so far, people in the area are as follows:
  • myself
  • @jarnar591
  • @codestp202
  • @nautica
  • the high school kid in the house across from my gf, if I can work up the nerve to walk across the street and awkwardly ask about riding...
  • my buddy who gets home from OU in June
  • @Felipe the Ant (once he gets his @$$ here from NH and into Cleveland!)
  • @RiderOnTheStorm (once he moves here later in June)
  • a few random 250's I see around Hudson, but have never really talked to

Basically, we have the Valley, which is good for some quick twisties, but also has the emerald necklace, which is a beautiful cruise through the Cleveland Metroparks. Since I know we have riders of various levels here, a nice scenic cruise might be the best idea! NE Ohio 2fiddy biker gang unite!

I'm always willing to meet up with other 250 riders, chill for lunch somewhere, and go for a ride! Just let me know when you want to ride! I personally am working 7 days a week between 2 jobs, but I have plenty of free time.

In the mean time, check out my picture albums on my profile to see some teasers of the beautiful areas we'll get to ride through. This really is one of the most scenic areas of Ohio. Also, everyone is welcome to head to Mid-Ohio with csmith12 and myself on the 4th of June for a track day. It would be a great way to learn together and get out on the track as well.

Thanks guys, let me know when/where you want to ride. There's plenty of stuff that goes on in the Cleveland area. Heck, we could even do a group ride to the Cleveland Zoo

-Chris
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote