View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM   #16
pimpybra
ninjette.org member

Name: pimpybra

Motorcycle(s): Yellow 2002 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
if you keep saying that you want to, but don't sign up for the class, it's obviously not going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikin_Jo View Post
10 years is a LONG time to 'think about' getting a bike and getting licensed. You should at least, in my opinion, do the MSF first and see if you can get licensed
Yeah, my first plan for anything is the MSF course before anything further.

It's been pushed off for all sorts of things, like $$$, or moving, getting married, having our first kid in the last year, etc etc. It might happen later this summer (between family vacations), depending on what's available and my schedule.

Yeah, maybe it's excuse after excuse, but even if I do the MSF, there's no funds available in the short term for a bike. There was years ago before 'the real world' set in. I kick myself for not taking the FREE MSF in PA when I was a resident many years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minikin_Jo View Post
You never know...maybe riding a bike is just not for you.
Oh, I"m 99.9999% certain that I'd love riding, it's just one of those things. I can't stop thinking about it recently, this season has been the worst of it so far (obviously being on forums, etc). It's driving me crazy, especially when I see a bike on the road.

But then the big thing is, I don't have a place to PUT a bike when I eventually/hopefully ever get a bike. Single car garage, NO room for a bike
pimpybra is offline   Reply With Quote