View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #150
nala333
ninjette.org member

Name: Andrea

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by x only performance View Post
I had always wanted a motorcycle growing up but as i got older and bills started coming get larger and more abundant i was never able to save the money to buy a bike. Between all my follies as a youth driver and my cars braking down or being stolen, i just couldn't do it. I decided to cut back on everything in my budget including: lowered the heat in my house and when it was cold i just grabbed a blanket, drove only to work and back and got rides everywhere else, no more eating out or going to the bar, cut down smoking to make a pack of smokes last 4 to 5 days, and ate Ramen for pretty much every meal. i did this for 16 months and when i was done i had paid off all of my past debt and saved enough money to buy my 2008 ninja 250R. Times are a little easier now that i have gotten a promotion at work and gotten rid of my debts and every week i find myself putting a new part on "the Ninj", riding as much as i can, and learning new things everyday.

What's your story?
wow to the dedication you had to get your bike i bet it felt amazing to finally have it after all the waiting. Congrats on being able to get it
nala333 is offline   Reply With Quote