View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX250(Cafe/fighter project)

Good mechanics/ shops in the NoVA/ southern MD area

Like the title stipulates, looking for a good and affordable mechanic in the NoVA or southern to mid MD area, got my engine back( finally), is now rebuilt but still has a timing issue, my current mechanic gave up and recommended to have a second set of eyes look at it, and I agree. I heard about RnR cycles but I'm wary about their cost and other tomfoolery( rounding up labour hours, etc), so i'm humbly pleading to the mass amount of knowledgeable people in here, please if you know someone good and affordable, please let me know.

Alex, I assumed this is tech talk, but if it is on the wrong section, please do not hesitate on moving it( with my apologies of course).

To everyone: thanks in advance for the info, you guys sure are quite the bunch and it makes me glad to know every single one of ya. I apologize for the length of this post and the needy tone, but I'm surely at the end of my rope with miles to go, only thing that has kept me going with this project is your overall support and for that I thank ya.

TL;DR: need help looking up a good affordable mechanic in the area, you got some? please leme know, and thanks.

Edit:Thank you alex for the move.

Last futzed with by cerberusrex25; June 22nd, 2012 at 04:21 PM.
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote