View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #347
saxjonz
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Lawrence

Motorcycle(s): ZRX1200r x2, KZ1000, KZ1075

Talking

Someone posted this up on our website and I just saw the video and had to post up. Dude, I know those feelings and especially how the mind works when you are jacked up. Was there, had to comment.
The nice part was the sympathy sex that abounded from every chick I met. All my ex girlfriends stopped by to "comfort me" was unbelievably awesome. When you take a Vicadin and do the wild thing it's unbelievably great!
Originally prescribed originally in Canada where I broke my knee on Friday the 13th afther some bare triple F Breasts stared me down and I freaked. Leaned back on my moto and well when I got up to go and find some action so did my bike.
When we ignore cardinal rules we get PHOOKED. You can lean on kickstand side and knock bike over, look like idiot for falling on your bike but not the other way, bike fall on you and you look like the grandfather of all idiots plus you go to hospital with broken parts. And yeah, for the guy that talked about Canada, I'll take my healthcare here stateside.
Sorry, for the jumping in but I had to post up.
Carry on.
saxjonz is offline   Reply With Quote