View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #176
cerberusrex25
Accesories Guru

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): '99 EX250(Cafe/fighter project)

So, today was my last day of traveling around and looking for someone to fix this thing. Visited 4 shops in the area, one way in the boonies and one in MD. All very knowledgeable, courteous and experienced, none in my range or willing to let me dig my hole deeper. I always kept an expense report and know the sum by heart, when they heard it, 4 out of 5 told me to just chuck the damn thing, one told me i could do whatever but wont recommend spending more on it. I'm starting to agree, for 3k I can get a decent new gen to tinker with, or a nice pre-gen to butcher and maim and still have money for beer; so after all this time and money spent on this, I might just part it out and look for another option. I'm not in a stable financial position right now, I kinda want to ride this year, and I'm sick of all this drama. Expect a sale soon, or not, I'm like a damn woman and won't make up my mind.

TL;DR: This project might be done, because is not financially sound, and I'm not mechanically adept to finish it on my own.
cerberusrex25 is offline   Reply With Quote