View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #72
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momaru View Post
Just hit me I haven't checked in. I'll be there this year as well, already cleared time off at work. Lucas and/or Eric and/or Matt, hit me up if ya'll want to split a room again this year. \

Very sad we won't meet CZroe, was kinda hoping to finally meet Captain Falcon
Rooms already planned for.. looks like I will have enough to get 4 rooms (2 double beds in each), w/ max of 4 ppl per room, for all 4 days 8/1 to 8/5
Otherwise the rooms are $110 a night there (kinda high ... eek)
I'm am in need of new gear right now (Icon jacket zipper busted) and need some pants and new jacket for the trip... a few ppl have sent a few donations for the gear fund, since I am providing the rooms.
I'm not forcing ppl to donate to stay in a room, but it will help get a spot, as it seems like we might have more ppl going than the rooms will hold w/ 15 just from the other forum.
Anyone wanting to donate to the Eric's gear fund / food fund for the trip may paypal my forum username@gmail.com and please put a note of your forum username / which forum your from. If you do donate, please keep it in reason!!! I do not expect anyone to give me $110 per night.. I did the rooms to SAVE ppl money so they CAN make the trip... my gear issue is a deterrent that would keep me from going in first place, so some others started the donation fund so I CAN go

So far I only have a few confirmed ppl I know for sure is staying in a room...I will start a list and post it here.. if those wanting to RSVP please add your name to list and repost it
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote