View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #7
codestp202

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSean13 View Post
Aside from the fugly hideous swingarm, did you have any issues with the power difference between the ninjette & this sucker?
I know the swingarm is ugly It actually looks much better in person though, not that I'm a fan. The swingarm is coming off and i'm getting the stock parts from suzuki tomorrow.

The power difference is un-imaginable. I've ridden a couple bigger bikes so I knew about the throttle and everything but I stopped it on a freeway entrance to do a 0-60 run... the amount of g-force that the bike brings upon you is absolutely horrifying. Doing that a couple times is a very humbling feeling. I know how insanely powerful and ready to kill me this bike is. I havn't lifted the wheel due to the extended swingarm but this bike is so powerful and scary. I love it because of how easily it just gets up to speed, no more winding out the gears to get to 60mpg quickly. I can do it quieter then my 250 could because the engine has to work so much less. I love it, I've always been a gixxer fan but I never thought i'd be able to afford one as my second bike. I understand why so many first time riders kill themselves on 600cc and up supersports, they are just brutally unforgiving. And the cornering does suffer, I learned that today, I'm very excited to get it tuned up to my spec so it performs how I want it to.

But did anyone else notice how the rear tire is brand stinking new?