View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #40
codestp202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicious Logic View Post
Yeah...that swingarm is pretty ugly. Nice bike though.

How's that riding position after coming from the ninjette?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
That's a sweet swing arm......leave it on.

So give us the differences.....between the ninjette and gixxer.
Lol I know the swingarm doesnt look the best but geeze its not THAT bad. Just boughr new grips and some plastic clips and ordered a spanner wrench. I got a quote on the adjustment blocks i need to take it back to stock and I need a chain breaker to change the length then Ill be all set.

Differences between ninjette and gixxer:
The gixxer had mucg better braking power, it doesnt fall into the corner but it corners well even with the extended swingarm and im really excited to see what its capable of with the stock swingarm length.
The gixxer is so unbelievably fast it blows my mind. I can cruise at freeway speeds in 3rd gear and hit ridiculous speeds just in a first gear run. It feels great cruising on the highway. Its power band seems to be everywhere compared to the 8k and up on the ninja. The digital gauge is great and Im even getting 35-40 mpg which is decently close to my 45 on the 'jette. I lo lve the gixxer it is a mean piece of machinery
Also, the riding position is MUCH more bent over. This thing is not very comfortable to ride long distances but I do it anyeays

Last futzed with by codestp202; June 26th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.