Thread: Mechanic Ethics
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #17
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
I have been an auto mechanic for therty years. He definitely should have called you. Was the charge for the repair out of line? If it was then go to court. If not just ask him to call you next time or find another shop.

From my experience customers are the slime bags. Lie about everything . Drive THERE car. That THEY bought until it brakes. Then act like I am suppose to fix it right away for nothing.
The repair was justified, I knew there was a problem with the power steering and I was expecting a phone call saying "blah blah blah this is the problem, will be $500 to fix it" and instead got what I stated above. I wouldn't sue over something my car actually needed.

And yea customers do lie about everything. Man I'd have people come in and say my phone stopped working, "well did anything happen to it?" nope. Meanwhile the phone is dripping liquid.
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote