View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #1999
Stingray1000
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

So I was in the fast lane on 95 doing like 70 and I come up to this moron in a mercury mariner who's doing like 60. So I sit there for a min and wait for him to possibly get over and he doesn't move. So I pull over to a right lane, give him the look behind my tinted face mask anyways and attempt to pass him and as soon as I get back up to speed I look left and notice he gunned it to try and not allow me to pass. Well I'm on my ninjette so I get in front of him and notice he's right on my ass maybe a foot away from my back tire. So we're doing about 121 for about 2 or 3 miles (I didn't know they don't govern vehicles anymore???) and he slows down and pulls over to get his exit... Well it's the same exit I'm taking so I pull ahead and get infront of him on the exit. I slow down a bit when I get off of my exit and flip him the bird, Meg behind me is fuming cause she saw the Ahole do the whole thing and she starts flipping him off as well. Before he pulled away I flipped up my visor gave him a smile and a cute lil waive then pulled down my exit..... THIS AHOLE TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't really scared but I was pissed this moron 1. Thought he could be faster then me and 2. doesn't understand how fragile and vulnerable we really are on our bikes..... Any thoughts on this?
Stingray1000 is offline   Reply With Quote