Thread: Digital Camera
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2009, 08:02 AM   #2
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

Hummm... I haven't looked into a point and shoot for a while...

I suppose it depends on what you want to do with it...

There are good lower end cameras that do just as good a job as the Nikons. Sony Cybershots for example or the HP Photosmart. (I have had no problems with either of these and the features are about the same.)

So once you decide what you want to do with the camera you can match the camera to what you want. Your looking at anywhere from $89 - $140.

(Though it is my suggestion that what ever you decide... Try and get it from a place that has accidental drop insurance. I have gotten my cameras through Best Buy because usually their are reasponably priced and I can get accident drop insurance incase it 'drops' and breaks. They will repair it (granted it takes about two - three weeks for the repair but it is better than having to buy a new camera everytime) Usually it is about 30 - 40 bucks... I feel it is worth it but then again I take pictures while riding and my camera goes with me pretty much everywhere (my point and shoot not the D40)