View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #1
robertkh100
ninjette.org member

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled), 2007 Yamaha R6(Sold), 2013 Ninja 300 Special Edition W/O ABS

Bored of the Ninjette

Guys, i'm not going to lie, I got bored of my 2012 ninjette after a month. If you guys are going to tell me i'm not "riding it right", please tell me what you mean by that. When I say I got bored, I mean I felt very slow on the bike. Every time I got on the bike I tried learning something new and becoming a better rider and I feel like I get the hang of things pretty quick. Does anyone else feel slow? I know everyone does after a certain point but I feel like one month is way too short. Of course the ninjette has its advantages but I feel as if the power wasn't enough. I'm going to pick up a Gixxer 750 or R1 after I come back from vacation in a month. I'm not looking for people telling me that it's a big jump or anything like that because I've read online about it tons already. I'm just wondering if you guys know why I got bored of it so quick because I see people that say they keep their ninjettes for a year and some even longer. By the way, i'm not one of those squids that rides like there's no tomorrow lol. I'm actually really careful and take riding seriously. Thanks