View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #67
toua70
ninjette.org guru

Name: Toua

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 and Gsx-R 750 k8 (out of commission)

I didn't realize that you're still a new rider besides being super young. I know you've been asking me about my gixxer But I suggest you learn and master the 250 first. Seriously, I think I've become a way better rider since I got the 250 after my 750. Though I still love my gixxer (and will fix it up soon) I gotta say, the ninjette is more fun around the city and canyons. Gixxer is better for long trips only because it has the power but other than that, its a bike that you'll never able to ride to its full potential if not riding track. My coworker talked a lot of smack about my 250, took him to the canyons and left him in the dust... I had to pull over, get off my 250 and sit on the side and wait for him to catch up. Went riding with Brian (Broilmebk on this forum) two weekends ago and we were spanking the bigger bikes around the twisties. Ultimately, the choice is yours to make but I would suggest you get another 250 and master it before considering to upgrade.You crashed into the side of a car with the 250.. just imagine how bad it would've been if you were on a bigger bike