Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:02 AM   #27
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by edxmon View Post
cmSAE mentioned paint in post 11, guess you missed that. My post backed his mention of high temp paint. Now you intend on guessing my intentions based on my past posts. Talk about reading into it. I'm just giving my opinion bud, I don't understand your fixation in finding malice any where in my comments.
yeah and look above post 11 to post 10. I posted before cmSAE. That means there's no possible way I could have implied anything about the paint because my suggestion was before the paint was even brought into this. That's my whole point. Your whole suggestion of me making a dumb implication is completely invalid because there's no possible way I could have implied about a post that didn't exist yet.

You went off on a tangent at me on a post made after I posted. That's why I'm finding malice in your posts. From my perspective, your tangent is unwarranted. He. Posted. After. I. Did. Then you went off on me about money and implications that I still cannot find in any of my posts in this thread.

If you're the one telling specific posts to go check out for reference, maybe you should check post #10, the one that you quoted without thinking. Last time I checked, 10 comes before 11. In fact, post 10 was made almost 10 hours before post 11, so there's REALLY no way I could have implied that. You just had paint on the mind and read it that way. Obviously you didn't think about it or we wouldn't be having this issue.

I repeat, there's no way I could have made a pointless and dumb suggestion of saving a tiny amount of money towards an expensive exhaust. I only suggested saving the money that was already considering being put towards a new can ($135) because it was actually a significant amount of money compared to both the suggestions I made.

Again, my post (post 10) was made almost 10 hours before the paint was even suggested the first time in post 11. You read into it with paint on the mind and went off on me.

This is pointless.
Posted via Mobile Device
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote