View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #1
Mocha Man
Blue Shell magnet

Name: Nolan

Motorcycle(s): 1997 Ninja 250

Tagging along with some scooters

While on my way home from my job at the local pool I decided to abandon my idea to ride home and instead ride around for a while. On my ride I eventually ran into a guy on a 50cc scooter that looked very familiar to me. I followed him for a bit and noticed it was my uncle. He pulled off to the side of the road where my father and aunt were waiting for him. I pulled off with him and we talked for a while about how funny it was that I just happened to find them since I was planning on going home after work originally. We eventually took off while I let the scooters lead since I wasn't sure what roads they could go on based on their speed.

I stayed in either second or third gear the whole time on the flip side, it allowed me to work a lot on my clutch control haha.

About half way through the ride I saw another guy on a scooter pulling onto the road we were on. He waved at me and we drove by, with me following my aunt at about 30 mph. About a minute later I looked in my mirror and saw the same guy pulling up behind me. As he drove by I glanced over and we both nodded in recognition as I stared at his many tattoos on his arms. It was actually quite a funny site seeing a man around 250 lbs with arms full of tattoos on such a small vehicle. He eventually caught up to us and rode for a while until pulling off to a side road.

Overall it was a really good ride and it was nice being able to get to know my family more.
Mocha Man is offline   Reply With Quote