View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1
paterick4o8
ninjette.org sage

Name: patricK

Motorcycle(s): '08 blue 250R [sold]. '09 lime ZX-6R [stolen :( ]. '06 blue 636.

Seriously thinking of selling the ninjette

Hi all, it's been a while since I've logged on, but glad to see this thing going as it too has helped me with my various bike and specific ninjette questions, as well as motorcycling/motorcycles in general.

I've had my 250 since Feb 2008 -- riding it for 4 1/2 years and 23,000 miles which even surprised me. (It's felt more like 3 years of ownership and riding lol). Did a track day which was beyond fun and sharpening my skills even more. Taken it on trips as far down as San Diego and back. I've learned so much on this bike!

Long story short, as much as I love this bike I have come to a conclusion that it's time to step it up in engine size and go for a 600, and I don't have the space for 2 bikes. I've once ridden the 2009 ZX6R and had a blast. Probably going to take a spin or two on my friend's 05 YZF R6 as well get adjusted to the throttle difference again. Don't have a set time frame on when I'll be replacing, but hoping not longer than a year's wait.. depends on timing and if I can find the right bike, ideally 2011 ZX6R.

Just chiming in here. This may also lead to me parting out some extra things, or posting the bike for sale but will have to wait as well...
paterick4o8 is offline   Reply With Quote