View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #188
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Alright. I stand corrected, but it's not a necessity for the 250 like it is with other bikes. It would just add unneeded cost if it were added to a stock bike from the factory. The bike is not inherently unstable or prone to massive tank slappers and is very predictable when it does give a little bit of headshake.
Posted via Mobile Device
The decel shake I get about 1,000 miles after every tire change probably accelerates my tire wear dramatically, even though I only see it when I take my hands off the bars. I wonder if a damper might help with that.

Also, no one ever suggested that it would be stock and I wasn't even serious when saying that it could be an option. I was just trying to think of more ways Kawi could increase the profit margin with OEM accessories, like the DB windscreen they offer, so that they could take care of both market segments (value segment and the segment that wants it for being higher performance and 50ccs larger).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote