View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Why the 2013 Ninja 250 sucks

Oh that's right you heard me. Too much praise and not enough criticism! So let's get down to it.

First thing the styling. This new 250 is one sexy looking bitch, finally conforming to that very aggressive supersport look and that's the part that sucks, it looks too similar to other Kawi bikes now. I particularly like the look of the current gen 250s, it's aggressive but also distinctively different. It has it's own look, when you see a 250, you know it's a 250, and that 250 says back to you I will rape your asshole in the twisties so watch the **** out bitch.

Exhaust is gay

Tires are IRC

EFI, the good, We'll finally be able to get some OEM TB's here! And you know how much carbs suck, all that time we've spent tuning rejetting and cleaning, all that will be gone now, and that sucks. That stuff was part of what made owning a 250 fun. I remember a well written blog with a play on words about the petcock, I couldn't find it or I would post it but I'm sure @Alex knows the one I'm talking about and can maybe find it. Basically she was saying how moving away from working on our bikes sucks. And while EFI is awesome and can make the bike easier to ride, so was all that tuning we've done. Fixing and cleaning carbs.

And I know someone may mention how people are switching to ecotrons but the people switching to ecotrons are carrying over all that tuning love they give their ninjettes. It's not just a swap and go, it's hard work making that ninja your own.

Very few people with 2013 EFI ninjettes will have that opportunity with their bike.

ABS, ABS is awesome but ABS sucks because even if it does make it to the states it won't make it to Cali. Damn you new 250 for offering something I can never have!

$$$$ - It's going to go up, **** it went up this year and they didn't even change anything. The price is getting awfully close to the 650

The wheels, jesus christ, those wheels are so stupid looking. Goddamn those are gayer than @codestp202's swingarm

Even so I do find myself with a strong desire to own this bike. Perhaps once Area P comes out with an exhaust for it so I can take that eye sore off. Who knows, power commanders could be fun
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Last futzed with by Jiggles; August 1st, 2012 at 08:43 PM.
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote