View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM   #29
EthioKnight
Super Noob

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, '84 Honda Spree 50cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Chronicles View Post
The biggest one is your over driving your skill level. The only reason I being picky on this is that it's no fun attending funerals for this reason. I've now had to on a few occasions for the that reason, it's just no fun.

A lot of people aren't going to like the next tip, if your riding aggressive you have to watch your environment in every aspect ready to use whatever piece of asphalt that is free. My number one rule on a bike is that your always invisible, ride like it.

Now you may think I'm being unfair, but when I was younger I had to force myself to park my bike for a few years so I know how to be honest with myself (I spent most of my time on one wheel, and speed limits didn't mean much to me then).

I've spent a lot of time in hospitals and learned the hard way, I still play hard but I try do it in the safest manor possible these days but I never surpass my riding level.

I'm going to private msg you a few of videos of mine so you don't think I'm talking out my arse.
I understand bro...but I was neither speeding nor riding aggressively...the fastest I was traveling was 50mph at most and I surely could have taken that corner, it was my disregard for traffic rules (yield at corner) and my preoccupation with the freaking clouds that got me into ..well, what could have been deep sh!t. would love to see you riding maniacally though btw