View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #8
dmb5450
ninjette.org member

Name: Donnie

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Hey man, I'm not trying to talk you out of your racing plans by any means. As a person only a bit older than you, I can relate somewhat to what your dilemma is. I won't bore you with my life story, but the main point is college is very important. I'm not familiar with that physics program you spoke of, but it sounds like your a smart kid. Here are my thoughts. If you dont go to college you may never go back later in life. Is there a way to find a happy/healthy medium between racing and school? What would happen if you skip college and race for 3 or 4 years and have an injury that prevents you from racing? I am not saying it will happen, but you should weigh all possibilites. If you went to school and race at the same time you can get a degree, at least you would have a career to fall back on. Is it possible to race, not as competively as you want, but stay competitive then get into it after school? Sorry if spelling is bad and thoughts ate random, I'm in the car with my parents and they keep taking to me lol. My focus isn't all here. What ever you do, it's going to be your decision. Only you can make it. Think it through, talk to your parents, friends, and anyone else. The more feedback and pros and cons you get will only help you!
dmb5450 is offline   Reply With Quote