View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Smile Remember EthioKnight

I don't know about you guys but depressing threads are depressing. If it were me I wouldn't want people being all sad, depressed, and angry; I'd want them to remember the good times and laugh and smile and be happy. I'd want them to remember the guy I was and not the way I left. And that is what this thread is about, no negativity, or I'll ignore your ass so hard you'll wish I didn't ignore your ass so hard.

I'll start it off with my favorite quote from Ethio

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthioKnight View Post
Jiggles, to me, you're like Bambi, the $5 for a lap dance, saggy t!tts stripper at the cheapest joint in town. You are an attention whore who'll do any, say any, suck any, to justify his worthless existence, just like Bambi. You've had your bones broken, like so many of Bambi's teeth, and you feel like that gives you a pass to act outrageously like the village hero, well, sorry, but it doesn't. Your continuous references to your accident, repeated usage of "I've been theres" and "If you haven't broken your bone, you haven't felt sh!t", got so boring so quick, just like Bambi's only dance routine. And looking at myself now, after having expended considerable energy writing this sh!t, I feel used and can't believe I got suckered into doing this...just like what guys feel after having nuted in Bambi's mouth. SMH.
Wow, what an asshole! But honestly I loved the guy and he really added to the forum and as a tribute to him I though I'd recreate his iconic image.

Damn he drags knee on chairs better than I do! Gimme a break tho my leg is still ****ed up lol.

Post his vids or pics or quotes or what you liked about the guy or w/e you want but keep it happy, no negativity, no tears (tears of joy are acceptable!), no anger, no sadness. And take a pic dragging knee on a chair, I think it would make him smile to see us all do it (And yes I expect you all to truffle shuffle on your bikes when I bite the bullet )
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs

Last futzed with by Jiggles; August 18th, 2012 at 05:08 PM.
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote