View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #708
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderRider15 View Post
Things like better cooling don't get me excited. The looks and the new frame do excite me however, as would a more sporty riding position (or at least better clipon support). I'm not saying its not better than the 2nd gen ninjas or anything because it clearly is better, but I'm just not blown away by it. Next time I'll check with everyone to make sure my opinion of how much the next redesign excites me isn't wrong I guess
First off, I never said your opinion was wrong. I hate when people try pulling that card. You started off with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderRider15 View Post
I love the new look, but other than fairings and gages most of the bike seems the same to me.
You then brought up other details of the bike that you didn't like using information that was wrong. It was the information you were stating as the source of your dislike that I was disagreeing with.

In every post I only pointed out things you either ignored, or information that was told to you that was wrong (pricing). I also explained why they won't do a more supersport style riding position, along with why you can expect more bikes to have ABS in the future. So please show me where I said your opinion was "wrong" cause I'm dying to know.

Just for the record, the second gen bike is what others call the pre-gen. The 2008-2012 is actually the 4th gen of Ninja 250 (not including the ZX-2R with it's 250cc I4 engine that shares nothing with this line).