View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #709
coachkyle89
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Kyle

Motorcycle(s): TL1000R (SOLD) 2013 Ninja 250R soon

Hilarious that people are knocking a bike that isn't even in showrooms yet! C'mon guys, how can you say it's ugly? Granted style is ALWAYS one's opinion but I think they're a bunch of butt hurt, envious people out there. I believe they raised low and midrange power on the 2013 Ninja to compete with the Honda CBR250R's low end grunt that it possesses due to it's single cylinder. As far as the new Ninja 250R gaining weight-sure I'll agree with that but look at the size of the stock exhaust cover.. Losing weight on this new 2013 model is going to be easy. I'm all for making bikes faster but I honestly am already in love with this bike and probably will not modify mine much once I buy it. I have been losing sleep over trying to decide what paint scheme I want. I decided on the Special Edition Grey, and if it is not offered in USA then I will opt for the Special Edition Lime Green/Ebony. Opinions? Mods will def. be a small full carbon exhaust (anything that doesn't look like a prosthetic leg), some sticky tires and that sexy double bubble windscreen and seat cowl cover Kawasaki's offering. Maybe an ECU tuner.
coachkyle89 is offline   Reply With Quote