View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:23 PM   #1
mholme
ninjette.org member

Name: Marques

Motorcycle(s): '09 Ninja 250R, '06 636

Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System

I'd seen these used before by a couple of people at my job(I work at a conference facility and the Maryland Motorcycle Dealer's Association is one of our clients) and decided to go ahead and purchase them and review them for myself. This isn't a DIY, but there is some assembly required for the support system. It's pretty straight forward with a key code for the bolts in the instructions. I purchased them from twistedthrottle.com

The box:

Bags:

Content:

Assembly:

Mounted:

And girlfriend approved:

It took about an hour with crappy picture taking along the way to put everything together. I'll have my first commute with them tomorrow. Initial impressions are that they are of pretty high quality and fit well. Some adjustment required to secure them, but once in place, they aren't going anywhere, in any direction. They are compact and storage space when expanded is decent. Not huge storage capacity, but enough for my work clothes, shoes and aforementioned beverages. And they go on as easily as they come off. Overall, I'm impressed, but only time will tell if they were worth the money.

Last futzed with by mholme; August 22nd, 2012 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Bad link
mholme is offline   Reply With Quote