View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM   #5
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
You got something to say!?

Lol, anyway story was my dad asked me to help move some crap at my great aunts place on saturday. I said sure thing! With no agreed upon time I figured 12-1pm. Comes in my room at 8am get up were going to your aunts, and I'm like **** that I went to bed at 3 I'm not getting up. I tell him I'll head over later (like 10) so he says nah were going now we have to be done by 11am and he turns my light on and leaves the door open. So I get up close it and lock the door and my brother in the next room who got home at 3am last night **** faced and still drunk texts me "I am so upset" lol.

Once my dad realizes I've locked the door he starts banging and yelling on it and then yells into my brothers room "Seans being an asshole!!" Eventually I get up at 8:30 take a shower come out and my brother tells me that my other brother can't make it until 11am so now we aren't going until 11am. And I'm just like are you ****ing kidding me?

First off, I volunteered to help and I'm happy to help my aunt, how do you ask someone to help and then get mad at them because hey, holy **** maybe I want to get more than 5hrs of sleep (I am so ****ing tired right now btw)

Man, sometimes I think if I had a friend like my dad I'd punch him in the face, but when my dad does it, its just dad being dad
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote