View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #1
addy126
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: addy126

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki N-250 + '09 Vulcan 900 Classic Lt

F/s 2009-n250r.....sunbeam red fairings

Clearing out storage room. Found take offs from my 09-250R as listed below...
1. Right side fairing... No cracks, small clear coat scuff barely noticeable. Practically like new.
2. Upper head light cowl, small scuff lower right corner near headlight. Great condition otherwise. No cracks, no other imperfections.
3. Front wheel full cowl.... Small clear coat scuff mark, barely noticeable. Excellent condition otherwise. No cracks, no other imperfections...

Caused by the bumper of a doctor backing into my parking spot and lightly scuffing 3 very small areas as my alarm went of and prevented any real damage to the bike. Offered to replace all three parts on my bike, of coarse i took him up on it. Stored the originals as they are excellent for replacements for anyone interested.

1. New Part Price. 318.78. My Part Price Asking 175.00. Right side fairing
2. New Part 253.89. My Part: Asking 135.00. Headlight Cowl
3. New Part 136.06. My Part Price: Asking 90.00 Front Fender

Remember 2009 is SUNBEAM RED

All pricing includes shipping. Will try to get photos of parts into this thread in the next couple of days. The clearcoat blemishes are hard to get to show up in photos as they are so minimal but will try again.

P.M. for pricing before I list on Ebay.... Pics available, you can be assured that they are in great condition!

Last futzed with by addy126; September 24th, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
addy126 is offline   Reply With Quote