View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #75
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
do you buy everything you buy just cause they serve a certain purpose? You have never owned anything out of pure passion for it although on paper it doesn't make sense?

Why do we even choose different brands? Shouldn't we all sit down and look at the numbers that bikes produce or the amount of features they have and all make the same choice then?

What if I buy 1000cc because I like the way it f*cking looks. I don't have to justify my purchase to anybody. If I'm not experienced enough or responsible enough, it's on me. But if I think I can handle it and ride it mellow on the street, I don't give a flying f*ck about what anyone says.
Damn calm down buddy. All I'm saying is make a decision based on something other than just CCs. Alot of peoople get caught up in defining a motorcycle by its engine, AFAIK it has a few other parts as well. OP afterall thinks a 600 is a baby step
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote