View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #10
vman1313
ninjette.org sage

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): '14 Honda NC700X; '14 Honda CRF250L; '07 Lifan 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowdown112 View Post
Also how does it feel getting off your 250 onto a Hayabusa? Didnt waste any time upgrading! lol
HAHAHAHA Actually the BuSa was my first bike....long story short...a friend of mine bought it for her husband, he went to jail, they divorced, it sat in her garage for over a year with out even being started, it was under her name, I bought it as an investment to fix and sell, I paid hardly nothing for her cause she just wanted it out of her garage, I didn't even know what a HAYABUSA was til I got home and Googled it, I had never ridden a motorcycle before, rode her the first time and fell IN LOVE, rode her for over a year and 6k miles with no major incidents, was looking to get a smaller bike to use for just commuting cause it is 45MPH almost all the way to work (BuSa HATES 45MPH) and now I have my little BuSA (my 250) as my commuter and my BuSa as my Bad@ss!! =)

I would never EVER suggest a BuSa as a first bike or even a second bike and maybe not even a third bike BUT I can not deny she is a MONSTEROUS BRUTE OF A BEAST and I LOVE HER!! Hahahahahaaha!

www.northgariders.com
NuBe4Life!!!
vman1313 is offline   Reply With Quote