View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:52 PM   #1
Bushmaster11B
Bushmaster11B

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R "Limited Edition" w/ Metallic, Pearl Essent, Candy Coat 3 Tone Paint Job

Bushmaster11B returns!!!!!

Let me start off by appologizing for being MIA for close to a year now. I'm happy to be back. A few updates on myself:

Finishing up my Medical Board with the Army. Will be FULLY medically retired by Feb2013. Everything great takes time. Been going through this proccess since I got back from Afghanistan in May2011.

My 2009 Ninja 250r Updates: A lady backed into my bike last week. Insurance is paying me more than what repair will cost, so.... Here is whats going to happen with my bike;
Custom paint: Pearl Escent Burnt Orange on top, Pearl Escent Candy white in middle, and Pearl Escent Dark Navy Blue with gunmetal flakes on bottom. I'm a Die Hard Broncos fan, that's why I chose these colors.

Full JT-5 exhaust, Dyno jetted with Pod racing filters

Halo Eyes Headlamps

and matching air brushed Broncos theme Helmet.

The bike is in the shop as we speak and will take a week or two to complete. Will post pics of all upgrades. Can someone tell me where to post updates on mods and pics for the first page art gallery? This bike will be the only one out there like it.

Thinking about installing a Koso Digi Gauge cluster after I get out of the army plus do something with the rims. Anyone know if there is different rims you can get for the 250r?