View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #43
Minikin_Jo
ninjette.org sage

Name: Jo

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300

You're absolutely right - I do not understand at all why the driver/rider has anything to do with the bike's performance. If you put a professional Nascar driver behind the wheel of my Chevy Cruz Eco it's not going to make my car faster.

And I was totally being sarcastic asking about the HP. Sorry that went over your head.

To tell me, or anyone else, that I am not an experienced enough driver or I'm not driving my car correctly and that's why my car isn't fast enough, makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever. My car will perform as good as I can make it perform, but it does have its limits. Just like my bike will perform as good as I make it, but it does have its limits.

And I'd like to point out that @ryan.chin said the bike wasn't fast enough for him. Not the bike wasn't fast enough.

I love my 250. I think it's perfect for me. I like the way I feel and fit when I'm on it. I do wish it had fuel injection, and I do wish it had a little more pep - especially when I go in a straight line. Because to be honest, I only do twisties maybe once in a blue moon. Majority of the time I'm on streets that are basically straight, so "flying through the twisties" doesn't matter...and those straight line bikes that cannot do the twisties DO catch up as soon as the curve straightens out.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.