View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #14
Nemesis
CVMA #74 WSMC #750

Name: Nemesis

Motorcycle(s): All of them

Stop clouding my thread!

Look, I already addressed this by suggesting in that other thread. ULWS should be Formula & with displacement restrictions (300 and 125 RS allowed).

The problem isn't so much the bikes IF the club updated their rulebook. People use the rulebook for reference. Saying that "we covered this in the rider's meeting" is BULLSHIT! Some people may not have been able to make it to the rider's meeting and/or what not. If a change is mentioned in the meeting, update the rule book! Is that so hard? Instead one official/representative says one thing but the track official says another. WTF? Then one/two representative encourage an illegal bike to come out and race and if he/she gets protest (pre-race protest allowed) then so be it. You're basically screwing both racers. Get your act straight.

Run by racers for racers? Really? Then why so many problems? You should have foreseen all these issues way ahead of time during your years of racing. Last minute preparations even after so many have inquired about such & such is becoming ridiculous. It's one thing after another. It's really becoming cumbersome. First year didn't go so well. 2nd year...you would think you'd get your act together.

And just because one feels different about racing doesn't mean their voice shouldn't be dismissed, nor feel they need to conform to one's eloquent post.

Look guys, in no way am I trying to influence you in any way. If I came off as being "God-like" and/or if you feel you owe anything...well, I'm sorry if that's the perception I portrayed...cuz you don't, cuz I'm not. You just needed a little push and that's all I did. I'm no one. Continue racing and have fun out there.

But for pete's sakes stop clouding my thread.

BTW, as for "does winning the ULWS mean that much to everyone"...REALLY? Don't get me started.

Last futzed with by Nemesis; October 5th, 2012 at 04:50 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote