View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #28
psych0hans
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Hansveer

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r - Track whore, Ninja 300 - SOLD, KTM RC390 - Orange Hulk, Ducati 899 Panigale - Red Devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofswin View Post
Good Morning,

So I decided to check my trim tables today since it has been a while and took some screen shots while I was doing it. (#1 - is just with the key on, #2 - immediately after start up, so the O2 sensor hasn't come on yet, and #3 - after warming up)

First thing I noticed was that I show 2 devices connected after start-up, whereas your screenshot showed only 1.

Check your connections - especially the black plugs from the AutoTune to the PCV. When I set mine up, I noticed that they didn't want to lock in. So, make sure that they are still securely in place.
Hi, I had another good look at the setup and there is definitely something wrong. It isn't showing 2 devices and even when I tried searching for a device, it showed nothing. I checked the black connectors and they seemed to have been fit correctly. I'll probably try taking the whole thing apart and trying again later... I even let it run for over 15mins. There was a black part with number 76423025 written on it and "must use" written below it. I haven't used it, because I couldn't figure out where. Could that be a problem?

I'm attaching some pics to show you my connections.