View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #16
Malicious Logic
hates stupid people

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2005 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushmaster11B View Post
LOL, I have some money, but I don't blow it on nice paint consecutive jobs to see how it looks. The camera doesn't do it's justice Bro. You really have to see it in person to see the Pearl and Candy on top of the metallic. It was Factory Limited Edition Metallic Black before it was painted. I live by a Military Base and people DO NOT watch for bikers around here. I always had near accidents everyday because people didn't see me. So far, knock on wood, people see me a lot better and no one have scared be yet. I do like it. Like I said, I'm not done with it yet. My money is just tied up right now due to a possible transmission replacement on my car (If the warranty does not cover it due to possible aftermarket clutch, if it has one). Exhaust will be going on the Bike in Jan when I move to Colorado. I'm at 750 ft above sea level and It would just be a waste of time to have to change out the main jets on my carb in a few months when I move up there (6300 ft elevation). But, I will keep everyone posted. Do you know where I can post my bike up for the main lobby random pics you see when you first enter Ninjette.org? Thanks.
Here ya go. Think if you just put it up in here and ask Alex nicely, he'll add it for you.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=701