View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #138
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
After reading this thread, it is very clear that you are introducing problems while trying to fix others. You need to apply fixes for the problem at hand without doing other work that muddles the situation. While you are clearly capable of wrenching, it does not appear that you have the knowledge necessary to repair the current set of problems on the bike. I highly recommend you take the bike to a qualified mechanic. If you cannot afford the mechanic, you should junk/sell this bike now and buy another.

Take a step back and ask yourself if you should really risk your life riding this bike.
The thing is, I don't know WHAT the problem is.... If it's something as simple as a torn vacuum line in the carbs, I would feel extremely stupid having ditched this bike that I put so much time/money/effort into. Once I know what the problem is I can make a more informed decision. If I did in fact damage something in the engine I will def. consider ditching it but until I find out I have to keep trying.
FvnnyL3tt3r1ng is offline   Reply With Quote